I started at Business in the Community in May 2007 and joined the International team in the summer of 2008 as the Communications Officer for CSR360 Global Partner Network. My main responsibilities are updating and managing the website, liaising with and supporting partners and promoting communications for CSR360.
It was very exciting for me to be involved with the launch of CSR360.org and to meet so many of the partners who were able to come to London. It is a great CSR platform for the partners of the network and supporting companies. Partners are able to share knowledge and tools and to generate discussion on the website around the latest CSR issues and trends.
Please do get in touch with me if there is anything you’d like to see on the website and if you have any news, articles or interesting opinions to share!!
Contact Jennifer Todd:
- Engaging Employees through CR
- Introduction to CR
- Webinar: Measuring Responsibility Internationally
- Webinar: Give & Gain Day 2012 - International guidance and support for non-UK based companies
- Webinar: International Employee Volunteering
- BITC Webinar: International Award for businesses addressing the MDGs
- Our Belgrade - Give & Gain Day 2011 Interactive Report
- TENDENCIES, PROGRESS + PERSPECTIVES IN CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT
- THE OUTSTANDING FACT OF THE YEAR
- We’ve Changed for the better! Glasswing EL SALVADOR
- Give & Gain Day Summary Report 2011
- British Business Group Newsletter May 2011