Go to the bottom of the page to sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter
Sedex, the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, is a not for profit membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in global supply chains.
As the largest collaborative platform for sharing ethical supply chain data, Sedex is an innovative and effective supply chain management solution, helping you to reduce risk, protect your company reputation and improve supply chain practices.
Our core product is a secure, online database which allows members to store, share and report on information on four key areas:
Sedex membership is open to any organisation, anywhere in the world. Our members span over 150 countries and many industry sectors, ranging from small independent farms to some of the worlds largest retailers and consumer brands.
In addition to the core Sedex product, all Sedex members can benefit from:
• access to a global multi-lingual helpdesk and support materials
• opportunities to participate in working groups and help shape future Sedex developments
• access to a common audit methodology and report format (SMETA)
• member events that facilitate knowledge sharing between members
• quarterly newsletter keeping you up to date with Sedex activities and industry news
• links with other collaborative projects and industry bodies
Alternative Sedex sites:
tel. +44 (0)20 7902 2320
tel. +86 (0)21 6103 1622