Introduction to the Partner
The Corporate Volunteer Association, founded in 2002, leverages the human resources and expertise of the corporate sector to strengthen civil society through volunteerism.
To be a referral point for corporations in the development of their own employee volunteer programs.
- To create a dynamic relationship between the community and corporations.
- To lead and motivate employee volunteerism among Turkish corporations.
- To cooperate with organizations from the non profit and public sector in order to provide solutions for mutual community issues.
Our Services for our 60 member corporations include:
- Corporate Volunteer Program Support
- Social Entrepreneurship/Leadership Development Programs
- Ad- Hoc Volunteer Program Management
- Employee Volunteerism in CSR Programs
- CVA-ENGAGE İstanbul Project
We inform and create volunteer opportunities in the non-profit sector and the public sector for our members:
- School Friend Program Management
- Referrals to Non Profit Organization projects