Introduction to the Partner
Since 1994 Community Partnership Consultants (CPC) has been working in The Netherlands and Germany on all aspects of community engagement of companies, citizens and government. CPC provides (participative) research, knowledge transfer through training and conferences as well as management (and matching) of partnerships. We are unique in innovative partnership tools and in collaborative action with companies, voluntary sector organisations, foundation and public bodies we developed amongst others:
- De Beursvloer (Community Marketplace) is an international successful tool for effectively matching the business and the voluntary sector in local communities. CPC is working as an expert in the field; we implement to model and train local organisers.
- COACH2B is the national programme for coaching and mentoring youth at risk by business volunteers; www.coach2b.nl KPMG and CPC are taking the lead on the programme
- HandSaam Divers is the diversity management programme, developed by CPC and Movisie. It is helpful for companies as well the voluntary sector.
- Goede Zaken® (= good business) is the capacity building training in The Netherlands for voluntary & community organisations to realise sustainable relationships with businesses. www.goedezaken.eu. CPC co-ordinates Goede Zaken®
- Corporate community partners; CPC matches companies with community partners and has helped to implement all over The Netherlands new social partnerships and community brokers.