Go to the bottom of the page to sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter
The Centre for CSR Development is a Board member of Global Compact Network Ukraine (2010-2011), GRI Organizational Stakeholder, CSR Europe National Partner-organization.
Its mission is to implement systematic changes for CSR development in Ukraine, and that is why CSR Centre provides consultations on CSR strategy, program development, monitoring and evaluation, reporting and verification.
In the last four years CSR Centre has reached:
• Implement more than 20 projects;
• Prepare and issued more than 125 publications;
• Perform more than 100 public events, which attracted about 2500 business representatives, NGOs and media
• Establish business Laboratories for development of skills on CSR;
• Join Ukraine to develop an international standard on CSR – ISO 26 000;
• Conduct first exhibition of social and environmental projects in Ukraine – CSR Marketplace, the first contest for the best non-financial report and the National Business Case Competition on CSR
• Prepare first Ukrainian book ‘Corporate social responsibility: models and management practices’.
• Find CSR Academy, first training school on CSR in Ukraine
• Editor of the analytical portal on CSR – www.csr-review.net