Go to the bottom of the page to sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter
Tulip Foundation is a grant giving and operational foundation, established in 2004 with a mission to encourage social responsibility in Bulgarian society through enhancing co-operation among civil society, the corporate sector, national and local authorities to improve the quality of life and developmental opportunities for the people of Bulgaria.
This organization mainly focus its activities in:
• Raising funds for social investment from individual donors, the business sector and public and private sources.
• Providing financial and technical support to civil society organisations addressing social needs of the community at a national level.
• Contributing to the effectiveness, sustainability and diversity of social programmes in Bulgaria by making targeted grants
• Serving as a professional vehicle and provide expert advice, consultancy, assessment, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes
• Promoting transparency, accountability and professionalism to comply with the highest ethical standards
• Working in partnership with other civil organisations at national or local level for greater social responsibility and sustainability of the civil sector in Bulgaria.
Tulip Foundation organises annual “CSR Forum: Meeting of the business and the NGOs” in cooperation with the Confederation of the Employers and the Industrials in Bulgaria and Capital weekly.
Apart from that, since 2005 Tulip Foundation runs an annual award ceremony called “Project of the Year” for the best projects in the social sphere, whcich are selected by managers of leading business companies and media.
Tulip Foundation is proactive in introducing the Market place model for cooperation between the profit and the non-profit organisations aimed at the benefit of the local communities.