Go to the bottom of the page to sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter

Convened by Business in the Community Follow us on Twitter

Partner Categories

CSR360 GPN is made up of six main partner types, which differ according to their priorities and areas of expertise. Around 70% of partners are CSR organisations which we refer to as our ‘Core Partners’. Together they collectively represent over 9500 companies worldwide. The remaining 30% include Chambers of Commerce, Associate partners, Volunteer Bureaus, Umbrella Organisations and Academic Institutions. See below for the definitions:

Core Partners

These are member-led CSR organisations, which play an active role within the network.

Associate partners

These partners are affiliated to the network through their involvement and wealth of knowledge of CSR, but do not tend to be as active members as the Core Partners.


These are mostly universities or academic institutions, which are leading thinkers in the CSR field and international sustainable development.

Chambers of Commerce

These are Networks of businesses which were historically set up for the advancement of its members and are now becoming increasingly more involved in CSR.

Volunteer Bureaus

These partners are agencies that work with providing opportunities for individuals to volunteer on a range of community, environmental and social projects.

Umbrella Organisations

By this, we mean organisations which operate with a network or infrastructure of members under them.

If you or your organisation is interested in becoming part of CSR360 Global Partner Network please download the CSR360 GPN Partner information form and return it to Lydia Parnell.

Online Poll

Have you heard of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals?

View all polls


We have a deep passion for seeing really dynamic effective corporate responsibility all over the world - it's core to our values and central to our business. So being in from the start with CSR360 GPN was an obvious route for KPMG to help spread the energy and the opportunity for transformed communities where business plays its rightful role driving change and supporting the people and the places who are often forgotten and frequently in need of business engagement. Its our privilege to be involved.

Lord Michael Hastings of Scarisbrick CBE
Global Head of Citizenship and Diversity

Our newsletter

Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter featuring an update from the network and highlights of recent news, events and interesting resources.