|Partner:||CSR Asia - Singapore|
Tuesday 5 June 2012
09:00 to 17:00 (On-site registration starts at 08:45)
Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre
11 Cavenagh Rd
Ms Karen Legaspi
All participants must register online.
Stakeholders are increasingly holding companies accountable for their activities and demand information that is consistent, material, comparable, credible and well structured. This course helps you to learn about international reporting standards and how to deliver your sustainability message effectively to support business objectives.
- Identifying the key issues on which to report
- Transparency and accountability
- Developing priorities through stakeholder engagement
- International reporting standards
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Tools and strategies to deliver an effective sustainability message
- Tailoring reporting solutions to meet a company’s unique needs
- Measuring and reporting on community investment
- Reporting CSR activities to key stakeholders
- Developing an effective communications plan
- Case studies of successful reporting strategies
Trainer: Richard Welford (Chairman, CSR Asia)
Richard has twenty years of experience working in the fields of environmental management and social responsibility. He was one of the early pioneers in developing social audit and reporting methodologies with UK-based organisations such as The Body Shop, IBM and Eastern Electricity in the 1990s. He has sat on the Swire Environmental Committee as an external adviser for the past four years and has undertaken consultancy work with a number of leading companies, including the MTR Corporation, Disney, CLP, Nike, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, HP, HSBC, Citigroup and Adidas.
Click here for More Details & Register Today!