|Partner:||Business in the Community (BITC)|
|Event date:||Wednesday 18 April 2012|
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
Business in the Community
137 Shepherdess Walk
020 7566 8796
Please register with Natasha Jupiter
Engaging… Are you?!
Engaging employees is a critical ingredient of any business. This course looks at how to use Corporate Responsibility to engage your employees, we will explore the business case and ways to motivate and mobilise employees through CR as well as measure outcomes. Two company presentations form a key element of the learning for this course.
Are you trying to:
- Make staff feel better about working for your organization and more willing to go the extra mile?
- Improve your employee opinion scores?
- Reduce your employee turnover?
- Improve levels of innovation?
- Enhance customer service?…….
These are all well recognised outcomes of having an engaged workforce.
BITC Members: £350 + VAT
Non BITC members: £490 + VAT
Discounts are available to SME’s with less than 250 employees (subject to availability), to book or to reserve a place on a future course please contact Natasha Jupiter.
Who should attend?
- Corporate Responsibility practitioners, HR Professionals and managers of other functions, such as communications, marketing or whichever section of the business has an interest in supporting employee engagement.
- Benefits and learning outcomes
- Understanding how your organization’s culture and systems affect how you are able to engage your employees
- Understanding the role you can take and key behaviours that signal success
Insights into a range of techniques including: dispersing ownership, raising awareness and social marketing.
The course provided some great case studies and practical applications to enhance employee engagement in a meaningful way. Following the course I have been able to pull together a number of ongoing initiatives into a cohesive engagement strategy, identify areas for further improvement, and will be presenting the strategy and future proposals to our Management Team in October. It was well worth investing the time to attend!
HR Services Manager
- Defining organizational and personal needs
- Understanding the challenges
- The drivers to help inspire and motivate
- 2 guest speakers and further company examples
- Essentials for success
- Useful tools and approaches
- Identify actions to take forward
The course will be delivered by Stephen Gee, BITC’s Senior Development and Business Support Manager and Stephen Farrell, Training and Development Associate.